The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Smartwatches market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Smartwatches
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Smartwatches. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Smartwatches Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=195
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Smartwatches, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Smartwatches Market.
The report studies important companies operating in the
- smartwatches market viz. Fossil Group Inc.
- Fitbit Inc.
- Beijing Xiaomi Technology Co.
- Apple, Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Garmin International, Inc.
Smartwatches, as per their name, actually are smart with respect to various tasks and features that they offer to the user. They can be used to manage various day to day tasks, attend calls, measure heart rate, measure pulse, etc. The growth of the global smartwatches market is influenced by factors such as increasing smartphones globally, rising demands of the people for new innovations, increased technological developments, convenience and portability, an “all-in-one” functionality, increase in the disposable income of the people, shift towards a faster and standardized connectivity, tech savviness of the people etc. All these features offering convenience and easy living apart from only timekeeping, is driving the global smartwatches market. However, its increasing pricing can be a restraint and cannot be affordable to all, but only higher class people. North America region seems to be the most lucrative region for the smartwatches market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=195
According to Fact.MR, the global smartwatches market is poised to reach a value more than US$ 61 Bn by the end of 2022 and is anticipated to grow at a moderate CAGR during the forecasted period of 2017 to 2022.
6 Forecast Highlights on Global Smartwatches Market
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region shows the highest growth rate and registers a CAGR of 3.9% during the period of forecast. North America region dominates the global market in terms of market share by revenue
- The E-commerce segment by distribution channel is expected to slate a CAGR of 4.1% thereby claiming to be the fastest growing segments in the global market by distribution channel. However, the franchised outlets segment is set to dominate this category by showing higher market share by revenue
- watchOS segment by operating system shows higher market share and a poised to show higher gain in the BPS by the end of 2022. The Tizen segment by operating system reflects highest growth rate, thereby registering a CAGR of 3.8% during the period of forecast
- The OLED segment by display type is expected to show high growth rate and poised to register a CAGR of 4.9% during the period of forecast. The LCD segment shows higher market share by revenue. To draw a comparison line between OLED, LCD and SAMOLED segments, there is not much difference in the market shares, but only the growth rates
- Companion smart watches segment has the highest market share by revenue as of 2017 and dominates the global market by product type. This largest market is expected to witness this continued trend till 2022 thereby retaining its dominance. The standalone smart watches segment, however, is the fastest growing segment reflecting a CAGR of 4.3% during the period of forecast
- Android wear segment and watchOS segment have a close clash with respect to market growth, as the later wins the race. However, watchOS segment, also is poised to show higher gain in the BPS by the end of 2022 whereas the android wear segment is expected to lose BPS during this period
The report has also profiled leading players in the global market for smartwatches, which would remain active through 2022. These include companies like Sony Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc., LG Electronics, Inc., Garmin International, Inc., Fossil Group, Inc., Fitbit, Inc., Beijing Xiaomi Technology Co., Apple, Inc., and Alphabet Inc.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/195
Key Question answered in the survey of Smartwatches market report:
- Sales and Demand of Smartwatches
- Growth of Smartwatches Market
- Market Analysis of Smartwatches
- Market Insights of Smartwatches
- Key Drivers Impacting the Smartwatches market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Smartwatches market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Smartwatches
More Valuable Insights on Smartwatches Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Smartwatches, Sales and Demand of Smartwatches, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Consumer Goods:
Carton Erecting Machinery Market – Global Industry Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Vertical Form Fill Seal Baggers Market – Global Industry Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
UV Fluorescing Ink Market – Global Industry Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583