250 Pages Olive Oil Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has affected the global economy to a great extent. Considering the food industry, one of the most important sectors of the economy, a tremendous impact has been witnessed on the entire process from the field to the consumer. The restrictions in the movement of workers, closure of food production facilities, and changes in consumer demand have put excessive pressure on the food industry.
The report offers actionable and valuable Market Insights of Olive Oil. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Olive Oil Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=107
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Olive Oil market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Olive Oil
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Olive Oil, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Olive Oil Market.
Competition Analysis: Global Olive Oil Market Report
The report provides a complete analysis of the global olive oil market landscape with an objective to help key competitors build prudent growth strategies to stand out from the competition. Some of the companies profiled in the olive oil market report include
- Associated British Foods (Ach)
- Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd.
- The Adani Wilmar Ltd.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Cargill Inc.
- Adams Group Inc.
- Bunge Limited.
Colavita USA, a leading international oil distributor, recently launched its Dixon site to support the processing and bottling of 100% extra virgin olive oil – exclusively originated in California.
The production site sources olive from across the state to process the premium product, and distributes olive oil bottles to domestic and Asian markets.
Italy and Spain have been dominating Japan’s olive oil market over the years. The trade deal between the EU and Japan will set up a huge open trade zone that is anticipated to introduce lucrative opportunities for merchants and olive oil exporters based in EU countries.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=107
European stakeholders in the olive oil market are poised to focus on capitalizing the benefits of the EU-Japan deal in the near future.
Once known only to the regions bordering the Mediterranean Sea, the fame and virtues of olive oil have spread far and wide, giving rise to a global market for olive oil products. The first thought that comes to one’s mind is usually immense health benefits of olive oil when used as a cooking oil, but one also can’t ignore the rising applications of olive oil in industries as varied as pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. While Europe might be the largest region largely due to its long heritage in the olive oil market, the fast-growing APEJ region is anticipated to become a driving force in the olive oil market in the long term.
According to the report published by Fact.MR, the global market for olive oil is expected to grow at moderate CAGR, raking revenues worth over US$ 11 Bn by the end of 2022. A few of the projections from Fact.MR’s report on the global olive oil market have been highlighted below to give you an understanding of the current as well as future growth opportunities –
- The processed segment dominates the olive oil market by product type and it is anticipated to remain so for the foreseeable future. With a revenue share approaching three fourth of the olive oil market, it wouldn’t be surprising if key players decided to focus their attention exclusively on this product type. Europe accounts for the largest regional contribution of approx. 1/3rd which works out to just over US$ 2.4 billion in 2022.
- The virgin segment of the olive oil market is much smaller than its processor brethren and it occupies the remaining portion of the olive oil market by product type. Along with Europe, major companies involved in the olive oil market could seek to target the APEJ region as it is just slightly smaller than Europe in terms of revenue contribution with a value almost touching US$ 700 million in 2017 itself.
- The food processor segment occupies a comparative niche in the olive oil market with a revenue share just approaching a quarter in terms of end user segment. A moderate CAGR for the period 2017-2022 means that this segment needs a customized approach to be truly successful in. Europe is on track to record the highest CAGR for the period which should help it be worth just under a billion dollars by end of 2022.
- The E-commerce boom is expected to bring about sweeping changes across diverse industries in the near future and the olive oil market should be no different. As Internet connectivity improves in emerging markets and the cost of data-centric smartphones plummets, consumers will certainly seek to purchase olive oil from the comfort of their homes. A revenue share of just over a fifth is hardly indicative of the immense potential this distribution channel of the olive oil market holds in the long term.
- The Mediterranean Basin is the original home of the olive tree and therefore it isn’t surprising that Europe is the largest regional contributor in the olive oil market. A market value pushing past US$ 3 billion at the end of the forecast period promises ample opportunities for all players. Within this region, companies might look at targeting the processed segment as it is poised to record a steady CAGR according to this five-year study.
Key Question answered in the survey of Olive Oil market report:
- Sales and Demand of Olive Oil
- Growth of Olive Oil Market
- Market Analysis of Olive Oil
- Market Insights of Olive Oil
- Key Drivers Impacting the Olive Oil market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Olive Oil market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Olive Oil
More Valuable Insights on Olive Oil Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Olive Oil, Sales and Demand of Olive Oil, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Food & Beverages:
Protein Ice Cream Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Coffee Fruit Extract Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Chewable Coffee Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583