Rising temperatures and increasingly stringent carbon emission norms position the global coated glass market to grow at a robust pace of over 8% CAGR during the forecast period (2019-2029). Coated glass characteristics such as solar control, and enhanced illumination garner consumer traction. Reduction of carbon emissions from cooling systems is a priority for organizations. Coated glass aids energy savings by reducing the amount of cooling or heating required in corporate and commercial buildings. Modern architecture is witnessing rampant adoption of coated glass in residential, as well as, commercial spaces.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4586
Architects at the forefront of modern designs, employ coated glass in strategic ways to extract maximum sun blocking, while enhancing visual appeal. When coupled with high-temperature outliers in GCC countries, analysts project a meteoric growth in Middle East.
Key Takeaways of Coated Glass Market Study
- East Asia accounts for a majority of global sales with more than 1/4rd of the total market value. The region exhibits an impressive 7% CAGR growth.
- Middle East & Africa offers the most remunerative growth opportunities, on the back of, market penetration of international coating standards coupled with increasing disposable income of high-net-worth individuals.
- Owing to low emissivity and cost-efficient production processes, the soft coating segment will grow 2X from 2019 to 2029.
- Architectural applications will continue to lead product demand on the back of increasing infrastructure development and the consequent need for energy efficient buildings.
- Optical applications exhibit the highest growth rate of more than 15% CAGR till 2029. Consumer preference for sun blocking characteristics in lenses and anti-glare glasses propel the coated glass demand from this segment.
- Automotive applications will show the second highest growth of over 10% CAGR during the forecast period. Commercial and consumer vehicles are rapidly employing sun reflective glasses to address temperature control and anti-glare needs while driving.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4586
Global Coated Glass Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments
The global coated glass market is segmented on the basis of coating, application and region.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4586
Competition Heats Up as Innovations in Coated Glass Abound
Emerging countries offer growth opportunities for international coated glass manufacturers. Innovations such as nano textured glass, directional glass, and hydrophilic glasses are attracting customers. For instance, the hydrophilic glass ensures self-cleaning of fog on the glass surface. Product characteristics such as anti-contamination, anti-bacterial, and icephobicity impel market demand during the forecast. For example, icephobicity helps consumers in extreme cold temperatures to ensure that ice from snowfall does not obstruct visibility and can be removed easily. The competitive landscape of coated glass market is moderately fragmented. Research and development activities in modern architecture is another fueling factor. Market players can leverage this by investing in industry 4.0 technologies such as cobots, and automated guided vehicles to reduce manufacturing costs. These technologies also cater to an emerging made-to-order customer trend by enabling real time collaboration, precision in design, and cost efficient manufacturing.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/07/23/1886488/0/en/Global-Sales-of-Ceramics-Soar-in-Line-with-Mainstreaming-of-Ceramic-Capacitors-across-Multiple-Industry-Verticals-Reveals-Fact-MR.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemical & Materials Landscape
Calcium Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/1803/calcium-market
Carbon Aerogel Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/1802/carbon-aerogel-market
Medical Grade Polymers Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/1801/medical-grade-polymers-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583