The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Borewell Submersible Pump market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Borewell Submersible Pump
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Borewell Submersible Pump. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Borewell Submersible Pump Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4818
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Borewell Submersible Pump, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Borewell Submersible Pump Market.
The global submersible pump market was valued at US$ 8.7 billion in 2020 and it is anticipated to add value worth US$ 3.5 billion during the forecast period. The outbreak of COVID-19 will leave a residual impact on the long-term outlook of the market with growth projected at a sluggish CAGR of 3.4% through 2030. Stunted growth is foreseen due to latency in application industries amid stringent lockdowns in many countries.
Trade suspensions across leading countries to prevent the spread of COVID-19 has drastically impacted the market and is causing a sharp dip in overall revenue. Decelerating demand in the oil & gas industry coupled with a slowdown in the construction sector has ushered in huge revenue losses for submersible pump market players. However, in the second half of the forecast period, as the impact of the pandemic fades, the market is anticipated to rebound and pave way for notable opportunities.
Key Takeaways of Submersible Pump Market Study:
- The global submersible pump market is expected to grow at a sluggish CAGR of 3.3% in terms of volume and it is anticipated to expand 1.4X from 2020 through 2030.
- Borewell submersible pumps will hold the maximum share in terms of value and are projected to create an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 1.7 billion during the forecast period.
- Submersible pumps with head above 100 meters are expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% in terms of value, and are slated to gain 73 BPS on their market share by the end of the forecast period.
- By application, mining is projected to account for a majority share in terms of value, and will create an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 1.8 billion during the forecast period.
- Europe is forecast to hold maximum share in terms of value. The region is expected to lose 160 BPS from its market share in terms of value by the end of forecast period.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4818
“The outbreak of COVID-19 will leave an unprecedented impact on the global submersible pump market as demand for its myriad applications witness a decline. However, as the global business economy rebounds post-pandemic, the market is poised to witness significant opportunity” says the Fact.MR analyst.
New-Age Product Offerings to Revitalize Market Prospects
The global submersible pump market is highly competitive in nature. Key players are focusing on critical research and development in order to develop new solutions according to specific requirements. For instance,
- In March 2020, The KSB Group launched UPA S 200, a submersible borewell pump designed for irrigation.
- In February 2019, Japanese pump manufacturer Tsurumi launched two submersible pumps KTZ415 and KTZ615.
Key Segments of the Submersible Pump Market
Fact.MR’s study on the submersible pump market offers information divided into two key segments-product, head type and application across six regions. This report offers comprehensive data and information about important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
- Below 50 meters
- 50-100 meters
- Above 100 meters
- Fire Fighting
- Water & Wastewater
- Oil & Gas
- Other Industrial
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4818
Key Question answered in the survey of Borewell Submersible Pump market report:
- Sales and Demand of Borewell Submersible Pump
- Growth of Borewell Submersible Pump Market
- Market Analysis of Borewell Submersible Pump
- Market Insights of Borewell Submersible Pump
- Key Drivers Impacting the Borewell Submersible Pump market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Borewell Submersible Pump market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Borewell Submersible Pump
More Valuable Insights on Borewell Submersible Pump Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Borewell Submersible Pump, Sales and Demand of Borewell Submersible Pump, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Utility Locator Market – Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583